– Advertisement –
Valorant Public Beta Environment servers, also known as the PBE servers, are where updates are introduced for testing ahead of their final release in the live servers.
Players tuning in to the PBE can often get a sneak peek at the patches that are later introduced to the official servers in Valorant.
If you haven’t got the chance to get access to the PBE servers yet, you’re probably missing out on a lot, as the 4.05 PBE patch notes revealed by the developers introduce a lot of new changes to the competitive shooter.
These changes aim to reduce the amount of toxicity in the Valorant voice chat by recording in-game voice comms alongside enabling players to further customize their crosshair by importing and exporting auto-generated codes.
Here’s what you need to know about the Valorant 4.05 PBE patch notes that have recently been revealed by Riot Games:
VALORANT Patch Notes 4.05 PBE
- Added the ability to import and export different crosshair settings via auto-generated codes.
- To export and share your personal crosshair settings, go to Settings >> Crosshair tab >> click on the icon that looks like an arrow pointing up, found next to Crosshair Profile (it looks like an up arrow chilling in the middle of a bowl). Your auto-generated code will be copied to your clipboard.
- To import crosshair settings, go to Settings >> Crosshair tab >> click on the icon that looks like an arrow pointing down next to Crosshair Profile. Input or paste the code in the provided field and click the “Import” button.
- The crosshair preview at the top of the Settings Menu should reflect the imported settings. Make sure to give it a unique profile name!
- Speak up for Voice Detection!
- The Battlepass is currently enabled and it’s displaying content from a previous act. We’re aware of this issue and it’s a bug only affecting PBE.
Click here to know more about the Valorant Public Beta Environment and learn how to apply to be a part of the PBE servers.
– Advertisement –