The Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 Resistance is finally out and available to download. This is quite a big update with multiple new additions and changes as well. Apart from new features, Epic introduced a new SMG, Striker Burst rifle, and much more.
Let’s check out what’s new in the Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 Resistance:
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 Resistance Features
Building has been wiped out! To help maintain cover, you now have an Overshield on top of your Shield and Health. The Overshield is your first line of defense: before your Shield and Health take a hit, it’s your Overshield that’ll crack. Your Overshield will still recover if it goes all the way down to 0.
A different kind of vote is live right now. Instead of an item unvault vote, it’s a Turret device vote! Different pro-Resistance sites need help deciding whether to install a Light Turret or a Heavy Turret. With the former, get the classic Mounted Turret experience. With the slower but beefier latter, do heavy damage to vehicles. The first site that needs help is Sanctuary!
ARMORED BATTLE BUS
There’s another way you can contribute with Bars right away: funding the Armored Battle Bus.
The Armored Battle Bus is a Battle Bus that’s… ready for battle. This intimidating metallic machine has just about all the fixings: Chonkers tires, a Cow Catcher for extra ramming power, and a Light and Heavy Turret.
It’s not all business with this vehicle, though. If you turn the radio on, it immediately becomes a party bus! Once 100% Funded, find an Armored Battle Bus in Resistance-occupied POIs.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 Resistance Movement Upgrades
Run at the new, faster default movement speed. A faster default movement speed means a faster sprint too! This sprint is so fast that it’ll mean pocketing whatever you’re holding. Of course, sprinting super fast can’t be maintained forever, so a new sprint meter will tell you how much longer you can move at that pace.
Gaining the high ground has always been key to winning a battle. And fortunately, where your feet fail, your hands will now help you out. If a surface is just a little too high for your jump — or a platform just a little too far for your landing — your hands can come into play and pull you up!
Speaking of sprinting, sprint at doors to bash them open with your shoulder. It’s probably not very polite, but at least you look cool doing it.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 Resistance Weapons
Like the Combat Assault Rifle and Combat Pistol, the Combat SMG packs a heavy punch. Tame its recoil to get the most out of its exceptional power.
Striker Burst Rifle
The Striker Burst Rifle is a burst-rifle with a customized sight. Strike with this two-shot semi-automatic weapon as you aim with the scope!
- Thermal Scoped Assault Rifle (Adjusted – semi-auto, fires faster, reduced damage, increased recoil)
- Drum Shotgun (Adjusted – fires slower, slightly increased damage, tighter spread, better falloff)
- Revolver (Adjusted – fires faster, reduced damage, higher accuracy)
- Remote Explosives (Adjusted – increased damage against vehicles)
- Thermal Scoped Revolver (Exotic weapon)
- Storm Scout Sniper Rifle (Exotic weapon)
- Though not a weapon per se, Shockwave Grenades!
- Ranger Assault Rifle
- Striker Pump Shotgun
- Auto Shotgun
- Sidearm Pistol
- Stinger SMG
- Hunter Bolt-Action Sniper
- Shadow Tracker (Exotic weapon)
- Marksman Six Shooter (Exotic weapon)
- The Dub (Exotic weapon)
- Boom Sniper Rifle (Exotic weapon)
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 Resistance Characters
- Tsuki 2.0
- The Imagined
- Kiara K.O.
- The Origin
- Doctor Stange
The battle lines are drawn and the rules have changed. Builds have been wiped out, but there’s new ways to sprint, climb, and smash your way across the Island.
It’s time for – Resistance. pic.twitter.com/l6RiRc8sor
— Fortnite (@FortniteGame) March 20, 2022
Fortnite Creative V20.00 update release notes
- The Collectibles gallery now has Class support with the ability to make Collectibles available (and even visible) to only a selected Class.
- Fixed a LOD issue with the green light post from the Gazebo Prefab.
- Fixed an issue with the Skydive Volume device that caused players to remain in skydive animation after a game would end in Creative.
- Fixed an issue with the round settings device that included inaccurate settings such as Join in Progress.
- Fixed an issue with the Teleporter that caused a Link to Target to fail after Game Start
- Fixed an issue with the Random Number device that caused the numbers to not line up correctly.
- Fixed an issue with the Pop-up Dialog device that caused no icons to be copied to the quick bar using the phone tool.
- Fixed an issue where the Fire Volume device setting Allow Objects to Ignite did not override Enable Fire island settings on some platforms.
- Fixed an issue that caused a player to enter DBNO in single-player games.
- Fixed an issue with the phone tool and pickaxe bindings appearing to be switched during gameplay.
- We have made some changes to how content is sorted within the Creative Inventory.
- Anything categorized as Recently Added or New This Season will now appear at the top of its assigned tab. Previously, this was only done for Prefab and Gallery tabs.
- Consumables can now be sorted by rarity.
- Content seasonally categorized as Spring will now appear higher up the list.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Thermometer to not display correctly on XL Islands.